- Referenced in 329 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems. The presented method is a combination...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- problems, and a set of fast built-in solvers...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We describe a SAT-solver, BerkMin, that inherits ... GRASP, SATO, and Chaff as clause recording, fast BCP, restarts, and conflict clause “aging ... Chaff, the leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that our program is more...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- denoising package. The latest package includes fast solvers for the TV/L2 and TV/L1 models, which...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- design goal is to provide a fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric ... built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification of any input...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from ... success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and preconditioner for both dense and sparse systems...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- show that the OPERA TB solver converges as fast as commercial Fortran solvers ... twice as fast as the primaldual interiorpoint LP solver in the same toolbox. Running...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- MaxHS is a fast solver for a variety of optimization problems. MaxHS accepts...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- MINION is a new constraint solver, which is very fast and scales well as problem ... solving. MINION is a general-purpose constraint solver, with an expressive input language based...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- short introduction into HomotopyContinuation.jl, a polynomial equations solver for Julia . It present excerpts from ... project is twofold: establishing a fast numerical polynomial solver in Julia and at the same...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- algorithms, EVD/SVD), direct and iterative linear solvers, Fast Fourier Transform and many other algorithms (numerical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Lean algebraic multigrid (LAMG): fast graph Laplacian linear solver. Laplacian matrices of graphs arise ... finite elements. A lean algebraic multigrid (LAMG) solver of the symmetric linear system ... coarse-level systems. This results in fast convergence and substantial setup and memory savings ... more robust than the UMFPACK direct solver and combinatorial multigrid (CMG), although CMG was faster...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations solver. An idea of Gordon ... equivalent to a Peaceman-Rachford process. A fast computational process is then developed and applied...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- fast solver for linear systems with displacement structure. We describe a fast solver for linear ... above method. Our package also includes solvers for Toeplitz(+Hankel)-like and Vandermonde-like linear ... reduced to Cauchy-like by fast and stable transforms. Numerical experiments demonstrate the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- present a class of fast first-order finite volume solvers, called PVM (polynomial viscosity matrix...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- problems; Signorini problems; Boundary Element Methods; Fast Solvers and Preconditioners: Error estimators and adaptive algorithms...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- MATLAB solver for the l1-regularized least squares problem: A fast algorithm for sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AFMPB: an adaptive fast multipole Poisson-Boltzmann solver for calculating electrostatics in biomolecular systems ... described an adaptive fast multipole Poisson-Boltzmann solver for computing ... electrostatics in biomolecules. This solver combines the fast multipole method with the Krylov subspace methods...