- Referenced in 274 articles
- basic arithmetic type, by using fast algorithms, with highly optimised assembly code for the most...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- program. FreeFem++ includes a fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- from known objects using a fast nearest-neighbor algorithm, followed by a Hough transform...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- method introduced by the publications ”A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- emphasize the computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 862: MATLAB tensor classes for fast algorithm prototyping. Tensors (also known as multidimensional arrays ... manipulations that can be used for fast algorithm prototyping. The tensor class extends the functionality...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- MATLAB program that implements the fast fixed-point algorithm for independent component analysis and projection...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- regularized least squares problem: A fast algorithm for sparse reconstruction based on shrinkage, subspace optimization ... continuation. We propose a fast algorithm for solving the ℓ 1 -regularized minimization problem...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- memory usage and as fast as both Collins and Akritas’ algorithm and Krandick’s variant...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- algorithms. To help set you up for success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- HypE: an algorithm for fast hypervolume-based many-objective optimization. In the field of evolutionary ... indicator’s potential; current hypervolume-based search algorithms are limited to problems with only ... addresses this issue and proposes a fast search algorithm that uses Monte Carlo simulation...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- algebra: vectors, matrices, and related algorithms. It is versatile, fast, elegant and works on many...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- FTVd: A Fast Algorithm for Total Variation based Deconvolution. FTVd refers to Fast Total Variation...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- paper we present SPADE, a new algorithm for fast discovery of Sequential Patterns. The existing ... show that SPADE outperforms the best previous algorithm by a factor...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information (a data structure ... distance queries, which should be answered as fast as possible. Due to its many applications ... communities (sometimes under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database and information ... this survey, we review selected approaches, algorithms, and results on shortest-path queries from these...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms, in particular fast transform algorithms such as the fast Fourier transform ... some of the fastest implementations of these algorithms on these platforms (SPIRAL is used ... based on an algebraic formulation of DSP algorithms, and rewrite rules to generate a large ... find fast implementations. This talk provides an overview of automated generation of DSP algorithms using...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- example are given. Algorithm 48: a fast algorithm for clusterwise linear regression...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- protein sequences. Elements of the algorithm include fast distance estimation using kmer counting, progressive alignment...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- xAct implements state-of-the-art algorithms for fast manipulations of indices and has been...