- Referenced in 229 articles
- FERET database and evaluation procedure for face-recognition algorithms. The Face Recognition Technology (FERET) program ... independently administered test of face-recognition algorithms. The test was designed to: (1) allow ... state of the art in face recognition, (4) identify future directions of research ... state of the art in face recognition...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- wink. Related Projects: Doppelgänger List Comparison, Face Recognition...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- used in the context of a face recognition project carried out in collaboration with ... preview image of the Database of Faces is available. The files are in PGM format...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Face Recognition Grand Challenge: The FRGC is structured around challenge problems that are designed ... that will be new to the face recognition community. The first aspect is the size ... complexity of the FRGC. Previous face recognition data sets have been restricted to still images ... supported a challenge problem in face recognition or biometrics...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- studying the problem of unconstrained face recognition. The data set contains more than...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- relationship exists between the advancement of face recognition algorithms and the availability of face databases ... very influential in advancing research in face recognition across pose and illumination. Despite its success...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Tech Program and ISVISION by the Face Recognition Group of JDL, ICT, CAS. The goals ... advancing the state-of-the-art face recognition technologies aiming at practical applications especially...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- cases for private set intersection and face recognition protocols...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- performance in face verification. In modern face recognition, the conventional pipeline consists of four stages ... representation step by employing explicit 3D face modeling in order to apply a piecewise affine...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- FaceNet: A Unified Embedding for Face Recognition and Clustering. Despite significant recent advances ... field of face recognition, implementing face verification and recognition efficiently at scale presents serious challenges ... been produced, tasks such as face recognition, verification and clustering can be easily implemented using ... achieve state-of-the-art face recognition performance using only 128-bytes per face...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solve complex cognitive tasks such as face recognition in natural images...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Performance evaluation of face recognition algorithms on the Asian face database, KFDB Human face ... algorithms have been developed for automatic face recognition. And a number of commercial products have ... understand the limitation of the current face recognition technology. In this paper, we report ... experimental result of face recognition performed using PCA(Principal Component Analysis), LFA (Local Feature Analysis...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- face modeling, photo-realistic animation, face recognition, etc. This database contributes to several active research ... areas, most notably face recognition, by providing: the largest set of publicly available longitudinal images ... contribution of this data corpus for face recognition is highlighted in the evaluation ... standard face recognition algorithm, which illustrates the impact that age-progression, has on recognition rates...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- sources: speech recognition (CMU Sphinx 3), face recognition (CSU), ray tracing (Tachyon), MPEG-2 encode...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- runs a secure computation of a face recognition algorithm, which identifies if an image acquired ... contributions in different areas: 1. A new face identification algorithm which is unique in having ... secure computation. Nonetheless, the algorithm has face recognition performance comparable to that of state ... secure protocol for computing the new face recognition algorithm. In addition, since our goal...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Additive Angular Margin Loss for Deep Face Recognition. One of the main challenges in feature ... Neural Networks (DCNNs) for large-scale face recognition is the design of appropriate loss functions ... obtain highly discriminative features for face recognition. The proposed ArcFace has a clear geometric interpretation ... recent state-of-the-art face recognition methods on over 10 face recognition benchmarks including...
- Referenced in 1 article
- source framework for standardized comparisons of face recognition algorithms In this paper we introduce ... allows to compare a variety of face recognition algorithms on most of the known facial ... testing of meta-parameters of face recognition algorithms. The facereclib is built on the open ... library Bob. It uses well-specified face recognition protocols to ensure that results are comparable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- VIPLFaceNet: An Open Source Deep Face Recognition SDK. Robust face representation is imperative to highly ... accurate face recognition. In this work, we propose an open source face recognition method with ... error rate on the real-world face recognition benchmark LFW. Our VIPLFaceNet achieves 98.60% mean ... point for both academic and industrial face recognition applications...
KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Fisher discriminant framework for feature extraction and recognition. This paper examines the theory of kernel ... tested and evaluated using the FERET face database and the CENPARMI handwritten numeral database...
- Referenced in 1 article
- KSLPP: a new algorithm for face recognition A new face image feature extraction and recognition ... dimensional feature spaces by nonlinear mapping, the face manifold local structure information is combined with ... information, and the nonlinear feature of faces for recognition is extracted. The nearest neighborhood algorithm ... Eigenface, Fisherface and Laplacianface for face feature extraction and recognition...