- Referenced in 106 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics ... patterns, spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques for assessing...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- functionality includes basic choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package FactoMineR: Multivariate Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Mining with R , an R package ... exploratory data analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Exploratory data analysis with MATLAB. 2nd ed One of the goals of our first book ... statistics is the discipline known as exploratory data analysis or EDA. Thus, we see this ... with similar goals: to make exploratory data analysis techniques available to a wide range ... methods can be used for exploratory data analysis by providing examples and applications...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- multivariate censored regression; ML and MINRES exploratory factor analysis...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- package ade4: Analysis of Ecological Data : Exploratory and Euclidean methods in Environmental sciences , Multivariate data...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis of functional data such as depth measurements...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- reasoning. This is a software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared in the Visual...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- copulas. It contains tools for bivariate exploratory data analysis and for bivariate as well...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- important problem in the exploratory analysis of high dimensional data. Biclustering methods search for sample ... results suggest that LAS is an effective exploratory tool for the discovery of biologically relevant...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Rmetrics open source software combines exploratory data analysis, statistical modelling and rapid model prototyping...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- copulas. It contains tools for bivariate exploratory data analysis, bivariate copula selection and (vine) tree...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- program called NOTUNG that facilitates large scale analysis, using both rooted and unrooted trees. When ... also be used as an exploratory analysis tool for evaluating alternative hypotheses...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- powerful capabilities to perform spatial analysis, multivariate exploratory data analysis, and global and local spatial...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Carlo simulations, use statistical plots for exploratory data analysis, and perform hypothesis tests. For analyzing...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Bioconductor R Packages for Exploratory Analysis and Normalization of cDNA Microarray Data. This chapter describes ... collection of four R packages for exploratory analysis and normalization of two-color cDNA microarray...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- each category. Once the initial exploratory analysis identified a number of relevant biological processes, specific...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- analysis. GAP is a Java-designed exploratory data analysis (EDA) software for matrix visualization...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- divided into the following groups; exploratory data analysis, block maxima, peaks over thresholds (univariate...