- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...