- Referenced in 61 articles
- objective functions is replaced by an exact penalty function which penalizes nonlinear equality constraint violations ... either requiring that the objective function (penalty function if nonlinear equality constraints are present) decrease ... functions that define the objective functions and constraint functions and may either provide functions ... nonlinear equality constraints, or an exact penalty function if nonlinear equality constraints are present...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- functions on moving simplices,l_infinity exact penalty function as merit function. Inequality constraints only...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- inequality constrained optimization problems where both objective function and constraints can possibly be nonsmooth ... variables. Then, we use an exact penalty function to tackle the difficult constraints ... bound-constrained minimization of the proposed exact penalty function. Finally, we use the framework developed...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- geometrically intuitive penalty function that shrinks some coefficients to exactly zero. Additionally, this penalty yields...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- free local minimization of a nonsmooth exact penalty function. In particular, we define...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- extensions seem rare compared to the penalty methods. In this expository article, we show that ... algorithm that works for any convex loss function and naturally extends to group selection ... exact path algorithms for certain penalty methods such as a convex loss function with lasso...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- implementation of the fpop (Functional Pruning Optimal Partioning) algorithm described in Maidstone ... fpop algorithm exactly minimizes the mean squared error for a penalty linear in the number...
- Referenced in 1 article
- logistic regression models with a nonconvex penalty (SCOPE) in an efficient path-wise fashion (Stokell ... solution paths is selected automatically. Includes functionality for selecting tuning parameter lambda by k-fold ... innovative dynamic programming algorithm to compute exact solutions for each block...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...