- Referenced in 178 articles
- Problem Definitions and Evaluation Criteria for the CEC 2005 Special Session on Real-Parameter Optimization ... this report, 25 benchmark functions are given and experiments are conducted on some real-parameter ... these functions are described in Section 2. In Section 3, the evaluation criteria are given...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Evaluation of Mathematical and Statistical Software which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- identifies a promising point for function evaluation from a set of randomly generated points, called ... which is a special case of SRS where the function evaluation point in each iteration...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- function at a given point. On request and when appropriate, ADMAT 2.0 will evaluate ... special case), the Hessian matrix, and possibly the Newton step in addition to the evaluation ... objective function at the given point. There is no need for the user to provide...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- expansions is implemented allowing these special functions to be evaluated efficiently within a prescribed accuracy...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- evaluation criteria for the CEC 2013 special session on real-parameter optimization. ... This special session ... exact equations of the test functions. We encourage all researchers to test their algorithms...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- arithmetic, an enlarged set of mathematical standard functions for point and interval arguments, and more ... provides a special notation which guarantees that expressions of this type are evaluated with least...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- fitness function evaluations, which is a competitive value compared to the number of evaluations previously ... reported in the specialized literature for such problems. The real-world problem ... solved performing 250,000 fitness function evaluations, mainly because of its high dimensionality. Our results...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- relatively small number of expensive function evaluations are available. Results on two very different application ... ORBIT’s effectiveness on blackbox functions for which no special mathematical structure is known...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Fortran package for the evaluation of several special functions, which are not used often enough...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- external routine to evaluate the objective and constraint functions and to provide gradient information ... analytic gradients of the objective or constraint functions are not available, this information is calculated ... efficient solution of constrained problems, unconstrained function minimization problems may also be solved ... that the program can be used without special knowledge of optimization techniques. Sample problems...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- preserve its classical order four for special problem classes including linear parabolic equations. His solver ... exists with three stages and two function evaluations only. A comparison with other third-order...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- program is a rewrite system and query evaluation consists in rewriting a ground expression ... under specific reduction strategies, which becomes of special interest when the computations diverge for standard ... specially useful when the rule-based formalism expresses functional programs, and central in the evaluation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- well as pseudo-boolean objective functions and constraints. Its main features are: learning and backjumping ... watched literals scheme. Our empirical evaluation on a wide set of optimization benchmarks indicates that ... performance is usually close to the best specialized alternative and, in some cases, even better...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Distributed Line Search. NLPQLP is a special implementation of a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) method ... from a quadratic approximation of the Lagrangian function and a linearization of constraints, a quadratic ... distributed system, objective and constraint functions can be evaluated simultaneously at predetermined test points along...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- terminal thanks to the evaluate package (e.g., we do not need to explicitly print() plots ... switch between devices without writing any special functions. The width and height as well...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- functions, a class of special functions which simplifies the evaluation of Feynman integrals...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- photon luminosity function. Special emphasis is put on a numerically stable evaluation of all variables...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- formalism. Grammatical Framework (GF) is a special-purpose functional language for defining grammars. It uses ... outlines of the main algorithms: partial evaluation and parser generation. The paper concludes by brief...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- variety of arithmetic operations and transcendental functions on floating point numbers of arbitrarily high precision ... this package. By means of source directives (special comments) in the original Fortran program ... data types is automatically allocated. In the evaluation of computational expressions, all of the usual...