- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GlobSol: history, composition, and advice on use The...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- PASCAL-XSC: PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many...