- Referenced in 16 articles
- group at Stanford. It is an enumerative (explicit state) model checker, with its own input ... depth-first or breadth-first search of the state space. States encountered in this mode...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- safety property, and performs a distributed enumerative reachability analysis on a cluster of machines. Kuai ... Kuai exploits large-scale distribution to quickly search the reduced state space...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- We describe FATCOP 2.0, a new parallel mixed...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...