- Referenced in 3 articles
- arbitrary fields. Their approach using A1 -enumerative geometry suggests that other classical enumerative problems should ... counts of bitangents that depend on their geometry relative to the quartic and this distinguished...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computations in intersection theory and enumerative geometry. The first package for computations in intersection theory ... enumerative geometry is Schubert in Maple which written by Sheldon Katz and Stein A. Stromme ... computations in intersection theory and enumerative geometry. It deals with abstract varieties, vector bundles...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 1232 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...