- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing ... computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- vast spectrum of industrial applications. In the automotive industry engineering work groups are able...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- hedge-fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms ... renowned as the world’s ultimate application for computations. But it’s much more...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- large user base across most areas of engineering and science, from both commercial and academic ... compiled into their own shared library. Executable applications are then created that are simply linked ... includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still a topic of active research...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- ranking problems naturally occur in applications like search engines and recommender systems. Futhermore, this version ... 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics and medical applications. Many tasks have the property of sparse...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- with the powerful features of dedicated engineering calculations application. Its document-centric, WYSIWYG interface gives ... result? You can spend more time engineering and less time documenting. Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- linear systems arising in scientific and engineering applications. It is a stand-alone package comprising...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- have more than 200 functions (or ”miniprograms”), applicable to calculate the basic Euclidean differential invariants ... Mathematica users in education and engineering. Examples of applications of the miniprograms are given...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- paper also considers solving three classical engineering design problems (tension/compression spring, welded beam, and pressure ... real application of the proposed method in the field of optical engineering ... results of the classical engineering design problems and real application prove that the proposed algorithm...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user to find solutions to systems...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... problem instances encountered in a range of applications in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), as well ... which achieves significant performance gains through careful engineering of all aspects of the search - especially...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- systems arising from realistic scientific and engineering applications. The most common parallel preconditioners used...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- problems. Such problems occurs frequently in Financial applications e.g. portfolio management, Supply chain management, Analog ... network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain Team within ... system is general enough to be applicable in a wide variety of other domains...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- building a variety of computing applications in science and engineering, including astrophysics, relativity and chemical ... engineering. We first motivate by example the need for such frameworks to support multi-platform ... high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe the design of the latest release...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- examples are discussed to highlight the engineering applications of the method. The proposed method turns ... particularly useful for a variety of earthquake engineering problems, such as modeling of dynamic soil...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your ... number of predefined physics interfaces for applications ranging from fluid flow and heat transfer...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- step, arising in many scientific and engineering applications. The block partitioning and scheduling problem...