- Referenced in 6112 articles
- publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- automatic tool for the analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition under which...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- symbolic calculator and has an embedded equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- developed as a joint project between: The Embedded Systems Unit in the Center for Information...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- perform a task within strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- generate C-code to be embedded as a reactive kernel in a larger program that ... netlists of gates, which can then be embedded in a larger system. Extensive optimization...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications in a form...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- generated and F can be embedded into an overﬁeld. The potential of moving elements between...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- technique is a variation of Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (Hinton and Roweis, 2002) that is much ... including Sammon mapping, Isomap, and Locally Linear Embedding. The visualizations produced...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- syntax or even new domain-specific languages embedded in Lisp. The interchangeability of code...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- been applied with success to large embedded control-command safety critical real-time software generated...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry as well. In this survey...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- BFGS updating formula. The computational scheme is embedded in the restart philosophy of Beale–Powell...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- hardware-in-the-loop simulations and for embedded control systems...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Lipschitz-continuity -- structural assumptions. LGO is embedded into a menu-driven user interface which effectively...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- paper examines a set of commercially representative embedded programs and compares them to an existing ... configurations similar to current and next generation embedded processors. Several characteristics distinguish the representative embedded ... distribution, memory behavior, and available parallelism. The embedded benchmarks, called MiBench, are freely available...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- format files as well as embedded into other programs via a C++ class library. SoPlex...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- described. The algorithm is constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- decision procedure. While CBMC is aimed for embedded software, it also supports dynamic memory allocation...