- Referenced in 72 articles
- CVXPY: A Python-Embedded Modeling Language for Convex Optimization. CVXPY ... domain-specific language for convex optimization embedded in Python. It allows the user to express...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- which can then be embedded in a larger system. Extensive optimization is available. We provide...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (Hinton and Roweis, 2002) that is much easier to optimize, and produces ... including Sammon mapping, Isomap, and Locally Linear Embedding. The visualizations produced...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CVXGEN: a code generator for embedded convex optimization. CVXGEN is a software tool that takes ... high level description of a convex optimization problem family, and automatically generates custom C code ... simple, flat, library-free code suitable for embedding in real-time applications. The generated code...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- used to solve optimization problems on any embedded system for which a C-compiler ... efficient standard algorithm for solving convex optimization problems. It uses regularization and iterative refinement techniques...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- that the synergy between Operations Research optimization techniques embedded in global constraints, and Constraint Programming...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- deep convolutional network trained to directly optimize the embedding itself, rather than an intermediate bottleneck...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz-continuity -- structural assumptions. LGO is embedded into...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BLASFEO: Basic linear algebra subroutines for embedded optimization. BLASFEO is a dense linear algebra library ... LAPACK-like routines for use in embedded optimization. A key difference with respect to existing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- underlying optimization problem. In particular, it allows a nested embedding of structures and by this...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- conic solver: Conic Optimization via Operator Splitting and Homogeneous Self-Dual Embedding. We introduce...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- modular open-source framework for fast embedded optimal control. The acados software package ... collection of solvers for fast embedded optimization, intended for fast embedded applications. Its interfaces ... make it useful for quickly designing an optimization-based control algorithm by putting together different ... features of acados are: efficient optimal control algorithms targeting embedded devices implemented in C, linear...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order of the controller ... loop plant, a typical requirement in e.g. embedded aerospace control systems. In addition ... solving fixed-order stabilization and performance optimization problems. It depends on a hybrid algorithm...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- package for formulating and solving large-scale optimization problems. The software extends the modeling approach ... flexible, extensible, and portable AML that is embedded in Python, a full-featured scripting language ... create Pyomo models, apply a variety of optimizers, and examine solutions. The text begins with...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- domain-specific language for convex optimization embedded in Python...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- SCALCG – Scaled conjugate gradient algorithms for unconstrained optimization. In this work we present and analyze ... BFGS updating formula. The computational scheme is embedded in the restart philosophy of Beale–Powell ... consisting of 500 unconstrained optimization test problems, show that this new scaled conjugate gradient algorithm...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Most of these processors are targeted at embedded applications such as multimedia and communications, rather ... Conventional wisdom, and a history of hand optimization of inner-loops, suggests that ILP compilation ... between the compiler community and embedded applications developers. This paper presents MediaBench, a benchmark suite...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- allow delaying selected optimization decisions until run-time, e.g., for embedded queries with free variables...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- performance interior-point method solver for dense, optimal control- and tree-structured convex quadratic programs ... arising in model predictive control and embedded optimization in general and it relies...