- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...