- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MOTGA: a multiobjective Tchebycheff based genetic algorithm for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- In a recent work by the author [Linear...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Minimal and maximal real roots of parametric polynomials...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- CMA-ES stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...