- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- VSDP is a software package that is designed...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...