- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- NONSAP — A nonlinear structural analysis program. The current...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Hondo II A finite element computer program for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CAVEAT: A computer code for fluid dynamics problems...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- AceFEM The Mathematica Finite Element Environment. The AceFEM...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- AceGen: Multi-language, Multi-environment Numerical Code Generation...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Boundary element programming in mechanics. With 1 CD...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Nike2D: an implicit, finite deformation, finite element code...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- DYNA3D: A nonlinear, explicit, three-dimensional finite element...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...