- Referenced in 186 articles
- three dimensional frame (rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements, and multiple rigid body options with ... finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity. The system may also be used...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...