- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- DEMPack software has been developed as a problemtype...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- UCODE, a computer code for universal inverse modeling...