- Referenced in 38 articles
- Microfit 3.0: an interactive econometric software package. Microfit is an interactive econometric software package...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- STAMP is a statistical / econometric software system for time series models with unobserbed components such...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- fast, efficient, and comprehensive econometrics and time series analysis software package. For more than ... decades, it has been the econometrics software of choice at universities, central banks, and corporations ... most advanced tools available for cutting-edge econometrics research. We’ll take a closer look...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- gretl Is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- approach to econometric modelling using the most sophisticated yet user-friendly software. The accompanying books ... computer manuals’ by linking the learning of econometric methods and concepts to the outcomes achieved...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- SAS/ETS® Software: Model, forecast and simulate processes with econometric and time series analysis. Economic...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- provide high quality mapping in the Matlab software environment. We discuss revisions to the toolbox ... modeling that draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief review...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- breaking analysis. Cobra, an econometric software package designed for CO-BReaking Analysis, is introduced. Cobra...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- been a leader in the field of econometric and statistical analysis and has provided many ... without parallel in any other statistical software package available anywhere. Recognized for years...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Eviews supports general statistical analysis and econometric analyses (cross-section, panel data analysis, time series ... with the traditional tasks found in statistical software. Among its numerous data formats are Excel...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- originally designed as a tool for certain econometric procedures in time series analysis that ... convey a comprehensive analysis. Limitations of this software can be overcome by exporting datasets...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- family of of software packages providing an integrated solution for the econometric analysis of time...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- standard for spatial econometric modeling. Until SpaceStat, there was no comprehensive software package that covered ... techniques in spatial statistics, geostatistics and spatial econometrics. Time is an integral part of SpaceStat...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- modern methods, the Rmetrics open source software combines exploratory data analysis, statistical modelling and rapid ... statistics and finance. Rmetrics covers Time Series Econometrics, Hypothesis Testing, GARCH Modelling and Volatility Forecasting...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- software offers the most comprehensive, modern, and flexible analytic tool available for precise, predictive econometric...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- time series models, such as VARMAX, structural econometric models or single-output transfer functions. These ... forecasting and signal extraction. E4 is free software. You may redistribute it and/or modify...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Spatial Statistics Software and Spatial Data. The public domain Spatial Statistics Toolbox for Matlab ... most common estimators employed in spatial econometrics. These products use sparse matrices and other computational...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- QROOT is a root-finding software package developed by M.L. Chaudhry, Department of Mathematics ... other areas such as mathematics, engineering, and econometrics. In fact, it has been tested...
- Referenced in 1 article
- from GitHub. A fast, interactive, GUI-oriented software suite for predictive modeling, multivariate time series ... analysis, real-time signal extraction, Bayesian financial econometrics, and much more. This build ... files) libgfortran libf2c. To run: The iMetrica software project was built using the open source ... graphics environment for users and students of econometrics, finance, and real-time data analysis that...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- mind. The software offers a variety of regressions for econometric analysis, and data is presented...