- Referenced in 1 article
- examine the relative performance and econometric implications of our proposed model.We present an illustrative example...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Microfit 3.0: an interactive econometric software package. Microfit...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...