- Referenced in 12 articles
- this way, kFOIL implements a dynamic propositionalization approach. Both classification and regression tasks...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- A new approach developed in ILP, called First...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Flucap: a heuristic search planner for first-order...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- This tool provides an efficient implementation of the...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- node2vec: Scalable Feature Learning for Networks. Prediction tasks...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- SHAP (SHapley Additive exPlanations) is a unified approach...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SMOTE: Synthetic Minority Over-sampling Technique. An approach...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- UMAP: Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection for Dimension...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- PTE: Predictive Text Embedding through Large-scale Heterogeneous...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- DeepWalk: Online Learning of Social Representations. We present...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- gBoost: a mathematical programming approach to graph classification...