- Referenced in 1810 articles
- used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic ... packaged into stand-alone executable programs for some of the most popular operating systems, allowing...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With ... Diskette. This program (and the accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties ... discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing ... dimensions and Lyapunov exponents etc.par The program provides about 30 maps and differential equations...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming ... automatically maintains an explicit representation of the dynamic world being modeled, on the basis ... initial state of the world. This allows programs to reason about the state...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been applied to solve wide-ranging...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open and dynamic research field. In this...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Matlab programming environment. Level set methods are often used for simulation of dynamic implicit surfaces ... such as control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic differential equations, ﬁnancial mathematics...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- field of logic programming has focused on representing static knowledge, i.e. knowledge that does ... authors introduced the concept of dynamic logic programming. There, they studied and defined the declarative ... operational semantics of sequences of logic programs (or dynamic logic programs ... sets of priorities. The role of dynamic logic programming is to employ the mutual relationships...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- language. Python is a powerful and dynamic programming language that has a very clear, readable...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- solving discrete and continuous time dynamic programming problems, and a general solver for financial derivatives...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- performance. This paper presents Julia, a new dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance ... beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- approximate reinforcement learning (RL) and dynamic programming (DP) algorithms. Notably, it contains the algorithms used ... Ernst, Reinforcement Learning and Dynamic Programming Using Function Approximators, CRC Press, Automation and Control Engineering...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- operate in; and (3) dynamic analysis of how the program behaves under random testing...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- DsTool is a program for interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- programming (NP), integer programming (IP) and dynamic programming (DP). OPERA TB, like the nonlinear programming...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass ... interfaces to other pre- and post-processing programs. The UDF option enables the incorporation...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires ... written in a relatively low-level programming language, so it is hard to extend ... continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- supporting both static and dynamic compilation of arbitrary programming languages. Since then, LLVM has grown...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- provides a powerful and flexible programming language in a dynamic, interactive environment for programmers, statisticians...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- included a user-friendly software program called DMC (Dynamical Models Cruncher). A refurbished, enlarged...