- Referenced in 426 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with self ... simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting ... pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- graph or a network can be changed dynamically during the computation. SNAP was originally developed...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- simulation and analysis of biochemical networks and their dynamics. COPASI is a stand-alone program ... several analyses of the network and its dynamics and has extensive support for parameter estimation ... customizable plots, histograms and animations of network diagrams. (list of features...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- computer program for simulating large heterogeneous networks of point neurons or neurons with a small ... suited for models that focus on the dynamics, size, and structure of neural systems rather ... auditory cortex of mammals. Models of network activity dynamics, e.g. in laminar cortical networks...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- find communities in dynamic networks of socialinteractions, such as who calls whom, who emails whom...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Runs...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- real-time kernels, network transmissions, and continuous plant dynamics...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Analyzing Communities and Their Evolutions in Dynamic Networks. We discover communities from social network data...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- propose a new feed-forward deep network, called PDE-Net, to fulfill two objectives ... same time: to accurately predict dynamics of complex systems and to uncover the underlying hidden ... learning convolution kernels (filters), and apply neural networks or other machine learning methods to approximate ... Network-In-Network (NIN) and Residual Neural Network (ResNet). Numerical experiments show that...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- parameters, which are often not available for networks of biological interest, the user ... graph that describes the qualitative dynamics of the network. The simulator has been implemented...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- resources over wide-area networks present major challenges in understanding dynamic application and resource behavior ... study of the dynamic behavior of applications, middleware, resources, and networks depends on coordinated ... study of the dynamic interaction of applications, middleware, resource, and networks. The MicroGrid creates ... schemes exploiting a range of static network and dynamic application information. The best of these...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- dynamic fault trees through conversion into dynamic Bayesian networks. In this paper, we present Radyban ... Reliability Analysis with DYnamic BAyesian Networks), a software tool which allows to analyze a dynamic ... relying on its conversion into a dynamic Bayesian network. The tool implements a modular algorithm ... dynamic fault tree into the corresponding dynamic Bayesian network and exploits classical algorithms...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- with state-of-the-art interactive and dynamic methods for the manipulation of views ... ability to run across a network...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- ability to deal with dynamic changes of the network environment. Network-aware computing has called...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- LabelRankT: Incremental Community Detection in Dynamic Networks via Label Propagation. An increasingly important challenge ... detection and tracking of communities in dynamic networks for which changes arrive as a stream ... Internet or on-line social networks. In this paper, we propose LabelRankT, an online distributed ... detection of communities in large-scale dynamic networks through stabilized label propagation. Results of tests...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- system (Network Visualization and Analysis for Dynamic Networks) is an open-source system that creates...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Grid programming environments stems exactly from the dynamic availability of compute cycles: Grid programming environments ... flexible to cope with different network protocols and dynamically changing groups of compute nodes, while ... portability both with flexible treatment of dynamically available networks and processor pools, and with highly...