- Referenced in 153 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables ... package. It has received several educational software awards in Europe and the USA. Quick Facts ... algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Geometry Expert (GEX) is a software for dynamic diagram drawing and automated geometry ... theorem proving and discovering. As a dynamic geometry software, GEX can be used to build ... software, we can build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves. 1) Geometry Expert ... geometry throerms. 2) By dynamic visual models, we mean models built by computer softwares that...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... those that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling ... other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- exploring geometrical knowledge that integrates dynamic geometry software (DGS), automatic theorem provers...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD ... reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools for meshing ... snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher for complex CAD geometries, and for pre- and post-processing. Almost...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- tracking. A general purpose software package for the geometry and dynamics of an interface...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- KeTCindy --- Linkage between Dynamic Geometry Software and TeX graphics capabilities --- Though TeX has become ... Maple, Matlab, Maxima, Scilab, etc.) or dynamic geometry software (like GeoGebra, Cinderella, etc.) to compute...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- available free of charge under the Free Software GPL license. Gerris was created by Stéphane ... dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second...
Electronic Geometry Textbook
- Referenced in 8 articles
- geometric theorem prover and an external dynamic geometry software package, the system offers the facilities ... account of the current version of Electronic Geometry Textbook...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- best way to interact with dynamic geometry software on a touch device. The new software...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- name of a family of software and hardware products plus a variety of accessories ... computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic statistics a Q&A module...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- automated geometric reasoning. We introduce a software package, MMP/Geometer, developed by us to automate some ... method for Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method ... diagram editor, MMP/Geometer is an intelligent dynamic geometric software tool which may be used ... interactively by combining the idea of dynamic geometry and methods of automated diagram generation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- design and implementation. GeometryTouch is a dynamic geometry software system with touch operation. Developed...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- projects.Geometry Toolkits - a set of software libraries for computational geometry, including SISL, GoTools ... solving problems in transportation planning, for instance dynamic fleet management. It is based on heuristic ... Vehicle Routing Problem.Spider Web is a software module for calculating optimal routes in a road...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- hierarchy of the adaptive Cartesian grids. The software Peano realises such a grid traversal ... also provides interfaces for dynamic load balancing, sophisticated geometry representations, and other features. Some properties...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- software tool for the investigation of plane loci. We describe the capabilities of Lugares ... Prolog that offers a standard dynamic geometry environment and uses the symbolic capabilities of CoCoA...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Plug-In to the dynamic geometry software Cinderella. It was created by Matthias Reitinger...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Method NSCD « Non Smooth Contact Dynamics ». The LMGC90 software is dedicated to the modelling ... modeled is defined through out its own geometry and a proper behaviour is associated...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- this paper is to describe the software architecture. par Design/methodology/approach: The DEM chosen uses position ... integration scheme (Lagrangian method). The three-dimensional dynamics equations based on the classical Newtonian approach ... step. Contact forces depend on the particle geometry overlap and material properties. The normal, tangential ... design patterns. Based on that, a software framework is developed in which the abstractions provide...