- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...