- Referenced in 1 article
- specificity when compared to conventional small molecule drugs. However, the experimental identification of ACPs still ... helical ACPs resulting in better cell penetration; (ii) the amphipathic nature of the α-helical...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- iDrug-Target: predicting the interactions between drug compounds...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- iNuc-PhysChem: a sequence-based predictor for identifying...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- iPhos-PseEvo: Identifying Human Phosphorylated Proteins by Incorporating...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- pLoc-mEuk: Predict subcellular localization of multi-label...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- pLoc-mGneg: Predict subcellular localization of Gram-negative...