- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Simulation of multiple free surface transient Newtonian and...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- FLOW-3D is a powerful and highly-accurate...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- GENSMAC3D: A numerical method for solving unsteady three...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- NASA-VOF2D: a computer program for incompressible flows...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- PROST: a parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SLIC (Simple Line Interface Calculation). SLIC is an...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Direct numerical simulations for multiphase flows: an overview...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- RIPPLE: A Computer Program for Incompressible Flows with...