- Referenced in 38 articles
- STAN is a domain-independent planner developed within the Strathclyde Planning Group. It has been...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- metric temporal planner. SAPA is a domain-independent heuristic forward chaining planner that can handle ... multi-objective nature of metric temporal planning. Our technical contributions include (i) planning-graph based...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Planning Competition, NMRDPP was able to compete and perform well in both the domain-independent...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- AltAlt system is a domain-independent planner based on a combination of Graphplan and heuristic ... AltAlt competed in the last international planning competition (AIPS-2000). Although that version...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- identifying clinical problems, and for revising treatment plans. The RÉSUMÉ system is based ... advantages of modular, task-specific but domain-independent architectures for building medical knowledge-based systems...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The 2004 International Planning Competition, IPC-4, will...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- CPlan solves planning problems formulated as constraint satisfaction...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- The UCPOP Planner. Note: UCPOP is an aging...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- LPG: A planner based on local search for...