- Referenced in 1695 articles
- transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines. We use the term ”transportable...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- Spatial Models. Scientists and investigators in such diverse fields as geological and environmental sciences, ecology...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- miplib is a diverse collection of challenging real-world mip instances from various academic...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- provides a portable model of computing across diverse architectures. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- automated reasoning has been diverse and profound. One of the descendents...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- expressive enough to capture the diversity of connectivity patterns observed in networks. Here we propose ... biased random walk procedure, which efficiently explores diverse neighborhoods. Our algorithm generalizes prior work which ... prediction in several real-world networks from diverse domains. Taken together, our work represents...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- capable of labeling the information content of diverse data sources including structured and semi-structured...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- strategy. Nonetheless, it is capable of finding diverse solutions in the Pareto optimal set because...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- support multi-platform, high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe the design...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- easy to use and modify in the diverse needs that different people unavoidably have...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- biology, now encompassing applications in areas as diverse as conservation biology, ecology, and forensic studies...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- operate public-resource computing projects. It supports diverse applications, including those with large storage...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- thus has the goal of collecting many diverse network datasets from the Web, and providing...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- providing a uniform appearance for diverse proof assistants. par Proof General has a growing user...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- package vegan: Community Ecology Package , Ordination methods, diversity analysis and other functions for community...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- provide adequate flexibility to meet sophisticated, diverse, and evolving application requirements. Object-oriented design techniques...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- tests that achieve high coverage on a diverse set of complex and environmentally-intensive programs...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Deep learning has achieved remarkable success in diverse applications; however, its use in solving partial...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- WAVELETS is being used for applications as diverse as data visualization and analysis, nonparametric statistical...
Image Processing Toolbox
- Referenced in 35 articles
- code generation. Image Processing Toolbox supports a diverse set of image types, including high dynamic...