- Referenced in 421 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... precision real, double precision real, single precision complex, and double precision ... complex. The software has been written to be portable across a wide range of distributed...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor ... analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial factorization...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Pegasus: A framework for mapping complex scientific workflows onto distributed systems. This paper describes ... used to map complex scientific workflows onto distributed resources. Pegasus enables users to represent...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- input size, and of both real and complex data (as well as of even/odd data ... support for the AVX x86 extensions, a distributed-memory implementation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- parallel applications over increasingly large sets of distributed resources. Consequently, the study of scheduling algorithms ... simulate those algorithms for increasingly complex distributed dynamic, heterogeneous environments. We present Simgrid a simulation...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- characteristic polynomial has many terms. The distribution up to v bits accuracy ... characteristic polynomial of MT with computational complexity O(p 2 ) where p is the degree...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been ... structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite, hermitian. LU with...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function spaces are highly complex and hence sampling methods...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- debugging of performance problems on complex distributed systems requires end-to-end performance information...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- from a simple distribution to a complex distribution through an invertible neural network. Likelihood-based...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled ... handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- address larger systems of arbitrary complexity, distributed over multiple processors with no semantic discontinuity. Semantic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- keep pace with the growing complexity of parallel and distributed systems depends on robust performance...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- object-oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited ... subsystems, process oriented applications and generation and distribution of electric power. Models in Modelica...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- presents a paradigm for composition of distributed software components and services based on the notion ... model that defines how designers can build complex coordinators, called connectors, out of simpler ones...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- with an approximate posterior probability of the distribution function w.r.t. the data, obtained by marginalizing ... parameters. Approximation is necessitated by the computational complexity of the joint probability, and our marginalization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Performance engineering of parallel and distributed applications is a complex task that iterates through various ... support performance-oriented development of parallel and distributed (Grid) applications. ASKALON comprises four tools, coherently...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- biochemical and electrophysiological events that are distributed within complex cellular structures. Computational modeling is familiar...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- random vectors, which characterizes equality of distributions. The name energy derives from Newton’s gravitational ... spaces. Thus even if the observations are complex objects, like functions, one can use their...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- terms of evaluation histories and conditional distributions on such histories. Church also includes a novel ... memoizer, which enables simple description of many complex non-parametric models. We illustrate language features...