- Referenced in 3315 articles
- users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study and easily modify...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source code management...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- release, the R-Project is no longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data ... functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This is due to the pressure ... help out this situation by switching to distributing the Matlab functions and analyses through...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed under the simplified BSD license, encouraging...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- support for the AVX x86 extensions, a distributed-memory implementation...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions ... Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power-law distributions occur in many situations of scientific interest ... that occur in the tail of the distributions – the part of the distributions representing large ... inaccurate estimates of parameters for power-law distributions, and even in cases where such methods...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- compatibles under MS DOS. Now we distribute releases for MS Windows, Intel-based Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial factorization...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build ... manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related ones, notably the skew...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- range of systems, including randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- newest release, features an open, distributed architecture centered around a flexible knowledge base and supports...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- diagnostic tests of convergence to the equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- characteristic polynomial has many terms. The distribution up to v bits accuracy...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Also supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- computes the distance between two distributions, which are represented by signatures. The signatures are sets ... weighted features that capture the distributions. The features can be of any type...