- Referenced in 16 articles
- performance analysis tool for distributed and parallel programs. In this paper we present SCALEA, which ... visualization tool for parallel and distributed programs that supports post-mortem and online performance analysis...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- different modeling and programming tasks with Gecode. free Gecode is distributed under the MIT license...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Poisson) or a general distribution that you code using SAS programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current distribution includes the library, as well...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed Line Search. NLPQLP is a special implementation ... linearization of constraints, a quadratic programming subproblem is formulated and solved by QL. Depending ... number of nodes of the distributed system, objective and constraint functions can be evaluated simultaneously...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- used for verifying concurrent and distributed programs. The user interface of jSpin is simple...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Mozart Programming System is an advanced development platform for intelligent, distributed applications. The system ... research in programming language design and implementation, constraint-based inference, distributed computing, and human-computer ... programming, constraint programming, and concurrency as part of a coherent whole. For distribution, Mozart provides ... Mozart supports multi-core programming with its network transparent distribution and is an ideal platform...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- opportunities in many disciplines. The SIESTA program is distributed freely to academics and has become...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is a program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using ... allowing users to write their own functions, distributions and samplers. (3) To be a plaftorm...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- under which the libstdc++ libraries are distributed. Thus it is possible to use DUNE even ... legacy and/or new libraries. Modern C++ programming techniques enable very different implementations of the same...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- analyse transition systems as well as distributed computer programs written in procedural or object-oriented...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- graph transformation systems offer means for DIstributed programming with Encapsulated Graph Objects. Their operational semantics...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- release about once a year. GMP is distributed under the GNU LGPL. This license makes ... restrictions on the use with non-free programs. GMP is part of the GNU project...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- manifolds. Then in a second step computer programs as SnapPea are used to determine which ... lists may give hints on the distribution and on possible classification schemes for hyperbolic...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- method called SATO. The efficiency of our programs allowed us to solve over one hundred ... simple and effective workload balancing method distributes the workload among workstations...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- representative embedded programs from the existing SPEC benchmarks including instruction distribution, memory behavior, and available...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- PiDuce project comprises a programming language and a distributed runtime environment devised for experimenting ... project: the programming language and its semantics, the architecture of the distributed runtime...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- present AIOCJ, a framework for programming distributed adaptive applications. Applications are programmed using AIOC...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- modeling, validation, and performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their ... examples. GreatSPN2.0 is composed of many separate programs that cooperate in the construction and analysis ... different machines in a distributed computing environment. The modular structure of GreatSPN2.0 makes it open ... modules are written in the C programming language to guarantee portability and efficiency on different...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- distributed computer-based conferencing. GroupKit was constructed from our belief that programming groupware should ... creation, interconnection, and communications of the distributed processes that comprise conference sessions ... groupware programming abstractions allows developers to control the behaviour of distributed processes, to take action...