- Referenced in 107 articles
- queries; and theoretical computer scientists analyze distance oracles and sparse spanners. Related problems are considered...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- EnCryption for approximate Shortest distance queries) which includes three oracle encryption schemes that are provably...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The MQV protocol of Law, Menezes, Qu, Solinas...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- LaMacchia, Lauter and Mityagin recently presented a strong...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...