- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- BoneRoute: An adaptive memory-based method for effective...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...