- Referenced in 7 articles
- into a finite set of differentially triangular and algebraically simple subsystems whose subsets of equations ... distinctive property of a Thomas decomposition is disjointness of the solution sets of the output...
- Referenced in 1 article
- concept of comprehensive triangular decomposition of parametric semi-algebraic systems (RCTD for short) was introduced ... RCTD partitions the parametric space into disjoint semi-algebraic sets, above each of which ... finite family of triangular systems. Such a decomposition permits to easily count the number...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 4258 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The Maple package Janet implements the involutive basis...