- Referenced in 86 articles
- Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis for the classification purpose...
KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- examines the theory of kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (KFD) in a Hilbert space and develops ... component analysis (KPCA) plus Fisher linear discriminant analysis (LDA). This framework provides novel insights into ... authors propose a complete kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (CKFD) algorithm. CKFD can be used ... carry out discriminant analysis in ”double discriminant subspaces.” The fact that, it can make full...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Markov models, multiple kernel learning, linear discriminant analysis, and more. Most of the specific algorithms...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SODAS software. SODAS (Symbolic Official Data Analysis System) is a modular software in which each ... classification of symbolic data, symbolic kernel discriminant analysis, symbolic description of groups, factorial discriminant analysis...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the MIXMOD software. The Mixture Modeling (MIXMOD) program ... purposes of density estimation, clustering or discriminant analysis. A large variety of algorithms to estimate ... particular perspective (cluster analysis or discriminant analysis). Written in C++, MIXMOD is interfaced with SCILAB...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- density derivatives, cumulative distributions, modal clustering, discriminant analysis, significant modal regions and two-sample hypothesis...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Based Feature Selection; Kernel PCA; Kernel Discriminant Analysis; SVM Based Feature selection; SVM AUC Optimization...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- frameworks are proposed: regression and canonical analysis. Numerous graphical outputs are provided to help interpreting ... Recent methodological developments include: sparse PLS-Discriminant Analysis, Independent Principal Component Analysis and multilevel analysis...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- package mda: Mixture and flexible discriminant analysis. Mixture and flexible discriminant analysis, multivariate adaptive regression...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- recognition algorithms such as kernel Fisher discriminant analysis and extensions to unsupervised learning, recurrent networks...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- uMST) model, random sample generation, discriminant analysis, 2D and 3D contour plots...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- package msda: Multi-Class Sparse Discriminant Analysis. Efficient procedures for computing a new Multi-Class ... Sparse Discriminant Analysis method that estimates all discriminant directions simultaneously...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- High Dimensional Supervised Classification and Clustering. Discriminant analysis and data clustering methods for high dimensional...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- factor analysis for compositional data, (robust) discriminant analysis for compositional data (Fisher rule), robust regression...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MixGHD. Model Based Clustering, Classification and Discriminant Analysis Using the Mixture of Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions ... model-based clustering, classification and discriminant analysis using five different models. The models...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- geometrical ones and morphological ones. After discriminant analysis (stepwise method), all these characters are reserved...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- analytical methods. It allows (i) the analysis of single nucleotide polymorphism data at large number ... efficient Bayesian model choice using linear discriminant analysis on summary statistics and (iii) the serial...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- component analysis and correspondence analysis, spatial data analysis methods (using a total variance decomposition into ... analogous to Moran and Geary indices), discriminant analysis and within/between groups analyses, many linear regression...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package sparseLDA: Sparse Discriminant Analysis. Performs sparse linear discriminant analysis for gaussians and mixture...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- functions for directional data analysis. Hypothesis testing, discriminant and regression analysis, MLE of distributions...