- Referenced in 9 articles
- equations (function maps, discrete stochastic (Gillespie/Markov) simulations), ordinary differential equations, stochastic differential equations, algebraic differential ... equations, hybrid differential equations, jump diffusions, and (stochastic) partial differential equations. Through extensive ... defined number systems for high-precision and arithmetic with physical units, built-in multithreading...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...