- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...