- Referenced in 22 articles
- dfnWorks: A discrete fracture network framework for modeling subsurface flow and transport. dfnWorks ... computational suite to generate three-dimensional discrete fracture networks (DFN) and simulate flow and transport...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- method for solving flow in stochastic discrete fracture networks. In this paper, flow in Discrete ... Fracture Networks (DFN) is solved using a Mortar Mixed Hybrid Finite Element Method. To solve ... systems derived from a nonconforming discretization of stochastic fractured networks, a Balancing Domain Decomposition...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- computer code for discrete fracture network modelling. The authors describe a comprehensive software package...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- conforming mesh method for discrete fracture networks. The fracture cut (FraC) approach to mesh three ... dimensional (3D) discrete fracture networks (DFN) is presented. The considered DFNs consist of a network...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Dune FoamGrid implementation for surface and network grids. We present FoamGrid, a new implementation ... simulating structures such as foams, discrete fracture networks, or network flow problems. FoamGrid implements adaptive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- combine continuum models and discrete fracture network models. Current version includes mixed-hybrid solver...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- order method for flow simulations in discrete fracture networks. We are interested in solving flow ... large tridimensional Discrete Fracture Networks (DFN) with the hybrid high-order (HHO) method. The objectives...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallel multiphysics finite element-discrete element software named MultiFracs. The model can simulate the grout ... existing and induced fractures in the rock media. The fracture network is represented by broken...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...