- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 745 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1432 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...