- Referenced in 2 articles
- Swapping. Data swapping is a statistical disclosure limitation practice that alters records in the data...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Improving the Reliability of Food Safety Disclosure: A Quantile Adjusted Restaurant Grading System for Seattle ... refined quantile adjustment that addresses two limitations with the stats::quantile() function when applied...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- R package boot: Bootstrap Functions (originally by Angelo...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...