- Referenced in 463 articles
- comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly in expressions, for example ... first impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates directly...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- factorizations, search directions, line-searches, and Newton iterations. The paper contains performance statistics...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CircStat: a MATLAB toolbox for circular statistics. Directional data is ubiquitious in science ... rapid development of specialized methods for directional statistics over the last fifty years, there ... biosciences, MATLAB, is currently not supporting directional statistics. To remedy this situation, we have implemented ... descriptive and inferential statistical analysis of directional data. We cover the statistical background...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- package Directional: Directional Statistics, A collection of functions for directional data analysis. Hypothesis testing, discriminant ... textbook for such data is the ”Directional Statistics” by Mardia, K. V. and Jupp...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- software system SMILE for 2D/3D direct statistical simulation of rarefied flows. The system is designed...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- confidence regions and test statistic cutoffs. The procedures are directly applicable to identifying differentially expressed...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- through experiments with two or more groups, direct designs, factorial designs and time course experiments ... biological replication are considered. Empirical Bayes test statistics are explained. The use of quality weights...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ensemble averaging required for obtaining accurate statistical information. The former is a set of coupled ... automated multi-core stochastic simulations with direct statistical evaluation and visualization. We showcase...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- problems. Consider the usual model of multivariate statistics where the data is a sample from ... also illustrate that SPECTRODE is directly useful in statistical problems, such as estimation and hypothesis...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- many other aspects of statistical computing are directly accessible to the user as a consequence ... from work within the Omega Project for Statistical Computing. The project provides open-source software...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- survey: analysis of complex survey samples. Summary statistics, two-sample tests, generalised linear models, cumulative ... phase subsampling designs. Graphics. Predictive margins by direct standardization. PPS sampling without replacement. Principal components...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- repressed expression. We present a direct statistical approach to find overrepresented transcription factor binding sites...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- findings, the role of digital technologies in statistical reasoning is metaphorically compared with travelling between ... suggest future directions for technology in research and practice of developing students’ statistical reasoning...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- DDSTAP - A Statistical Analysis Package for Directional Data...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Directional Statistics and Filtering Using libDirectional. In this paper, we present libDirectional, a MATLAB library ... directional statistics and directional estimation. It supports a variety of commonly used distributions...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- over 160 network datasets, consisting of directed, undirected, unipartite, bipartite, weighted, unweighted, signed and temporal ... giving a compact overview the various computed statistics and plots. In this paper, we describe...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- theoretical insights and applications. Recently, the alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM) has received intensive ... some rather new and core applications in statistical learning. Code packages in Matlab for these...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- squares fitting; Linear algebra (direct algorithms, EVD/SVD), direct and iterative linear solvers, Fast Fourier Transform ... many other algorithms (numerical integration, ODEs, statistics, special functions...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- software. OpenMx runs within the R statistical programming environment on Windows ... OpenMx 1.0 and a discussion of directions for future development...