- Referenced in 61 articles
- editions or sold separately. Microsoft Access stores data in its own format based ... also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. Software...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- that extractes iso-surfaces of volumetric data directly on the GPU.Spider is a C++ library ... comprehensive set of routines and data structures for reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- archive operation utilizes historical data to provide information of progress direction. Both operations diversify...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- address DIRECT’s design challenges imposed by memory requirements and data dependency. Three design aspects ... topology, data structures, and task allocation are compared in detail. The goal is to analytically ... latest parallel DIRECT implementation. The performance studies demonstrate improved data structure efficiency and load balancing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for circular statistics. Directional data is ubiquitious in science. Due to its circular ... nature such data cannot be analyzed with commonly used statistical techniques. Despite the rapid development ... specialized methods for directional statistics over the last fifty years, there is only little software ... descriptive and inferential statistical analysis of directional data. We cover the statistical background...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- either the HKM or the NT search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab ... examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Filter The EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method. It applies an ensemble ... uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble of model states when observations...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- data structures (arrays, queues, hash tables, etc.). A user can write WhyML programs directly...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... knowledge of the underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries ... MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- browser. You can enter data directly into the data editor or read data from text...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- versatile structure for the pixelization of data on the sphere. An associated library of computational ... executable directly on discretized spherical maps generated from very large volumes of astronomical data. Originally...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with ... with the refinement calculus and data refinement. The overall presentation is fluent, with many well...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Mechanism), and DEM (Data Encapsulation Mechanism), for formalizing and realizing one-directional hybrid encryption...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- toolbox for Matlab: A software support for data-based continuous-time modelling. This chapter describes ... space model identification directly from regularly or irregularly time-domain sampled data, without requiring ... available to serve the cause of direct time-domain identification of continuous-time linear models ... platform for testing and evaluating these data-based modelling techniques. The CONTSID toolbox was first...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Statistics, A collection of functions for directional data analysis. Hypothesis testing, discriminant and regression analysis ... standard textbook for such data is the ”Directional Statistics” by Mardia, K. V. and Jupp...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- data as RCV1-v1, and the corrected data as RCV1-v2. We benchmark several widely ... illustrating the collection’s properties, suggesting new directions for research, and providing baseline results...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- data structures used to manipulate the grouping of particles can be applied directly to certain...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- that a given time series has no directional predictability. The test is based on comparing ... P500 stock index return data. The empirical results suggest some directional predictability in returns ... quantiles like 5--10% and for daily data. The evidence for predictability at the median...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- factual queries directly by computing the answer from externally sourced ”curated data”, rather than providing...