- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Numerical simulations of Rayleigh--Taylor and Richtmyer--Meshkov...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...