- Referenced in 29 articles
- Generalized alternating direction method of multipliers: new theoretical insights and applications. Recently, the alternating direction...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- range of automated proof methods. Interactive proof development is supported directly as well. The Isabelle...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- DirectLiNGAM: A Direct Method for Learning a Linear Non-Gaussian Structural Equation Model. Structural equation ... case with conventional methods. However, existing estimation methods are based on iterative search algorithms ... this paper, we propose a new direct method to estimate a causal ordering and connection...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- simulation algorithms such as the optimised direct method, the sorting direct method, and the logarithmic ... direct method. Users can compare the effectiveness of the stochastic simulators on the problems which...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- tools and frequency domain methods. These methods directly use multivariate dynamic principal components implementation, following...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- class of methods consists of techniques derived from modifications of a given direct solver...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- variables (some hundred at most). An SLP method with estimation of gradients by linear interpolation ... only. M. Powell’s paper on Direct Search Methods...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- quadratic programs based on the alternating direction method of multipliers, employing a novel operator splitting...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- distributed algorithm, named Distributed Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers (D-ADMM), for solving separable optimization...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- parallel optimized implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo method. This paper describes ... implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) method. It uses a localized data structure...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization to generate a direction, and a projected...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- linear model. We adopt the alternating direction method of multipliers and convert the original optimization...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method. It applies an ensemble of model states ... uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble of model states when observations...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- modification of the DIRECT method for Lipschitz global optimization for a symmetric function. We consider ... modification of the well-known DIRECT (DIviding RECTangles) method called SymDIRECT is proposed for solving...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- using OpenMP. HSL_MA97 uses a direct method to solve large sparse symmetric linear systems...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- linear evolution equations is described. The method is usually extremely tedious to use by hand ... deals with the tedious algebra and outputs directly the required solutions...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- conforming, hybrid, or mixed. For non-conforming methods the flow and stresses can be computed ... systems can be solved using direct or iterative methods. Solution methods for eigenproblems include inverse...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- advantage over other graph clustering methods of having a directed mode that allows fine-tuning...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- direct and adjoint eigenmodes. The large eigenvalue problems are solved using matrix-free methods adopting...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- learning methods on RCV1-v2, illustrating the collection’s properties, suggesting new directions for research...