- Referenced in 877 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques ... derived based on the chain rule of differentiation. Other methods can be derived based...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- nonconvex, but should be twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints can be formulated...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some ... optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function expressions containing...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- assume that the function is differentiable...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- well as dozens of other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun ... tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic ... Differentiation (AD) based on the operator overloading facility in C++. Subsequently, we describe the capabilities ... ADOL-C that applies operator overloading to differentiate C- and C++-code. Finally, we discuss...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics...