- Referenced in 7 articles
- hybrid evolutionary algorithm based on artificial bee colony algorithm and differential evolution. Artificial bee colony ... solutions (social learning). And then a modified differential evolution (DE) is also incorporated into ... Subsequently, a new population catastrophe scheme is introduced in order to further achieve better compromise ... explanation, this paper presents a novel hybrid evolutionary algorithm named hABCDE, which integrates a modified...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- grid-based numerical algorithms for solving the evolutionary equations (parabolic and hyperbolic) with the effect ... From uniform positions we construct analogs of schemes with weights for the one-dimensional heat ... spatial variables, analog of the scheme with weights for the equation of hyperbolic type with ... form of software package partial delay differential equations (PDDE) toolbox...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- grids. A numerical approach for solving evolutionary partial differential equations in two and three space ... uniform grid computations. The implementation of the scheme is fully parallel using MPI with...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...