- Referenced in 943 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- dozens of other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun ... integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates ... system of ordinary differential equations of the form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. This book provides a basic introduction ... involving the repeated solution of partial differential equations (PDEs) arising from engineering and applied sciences ... analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical presentation...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- solution of the partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code is available free...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable order method...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed discrete and/or state-dependent...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- ode113: Solve nonstiff differential equations; variable order method...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- ode23s: Solve stiff differential equations; low order method...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- transformed into a time fractional ordinary differential equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy Analysis Method in Nonlinear Differential Equations” presents...