- Referenced in 304 articles
- nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated ... library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- equations (ODE), partial differential equations (PDE), differential algebraic equations (DAE), and delay differential equations ... partial differential equations (PDE), of differential algebraic equations (DAE), and of delay differential equations...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- initial value ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations is described. The algorithm is constructed ... embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF code ... numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly in two or more space dimensions...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic ... equations; facilities for the output of expressions in a variety of formats; facilities for generating...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Gillespie/Markov) simulations), ordinary differential equations, stochastic differential equations, algebraic differential equations, delay differential equations, hybrid...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS-II implements the new class...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- algebra notions like the QR decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- provides tools for handling systems of algebraic differential equations--either ordinary or partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Modelica are mathematically described by differential, algebraic and discrete equations. No particular variable needs...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- programming, quadratic programming and integration of differential-algebraic equations. CasADi is implemented in self-contained...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Solving differential algebraic equations by Taylor series. III: The DAETs code. The authors have developed ... solving numerically an initial-value problem differential algebraic equation (DAE) that can be of high...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- sensitivity analysis of large-scale differential algebraic equations. They outline the underlying algorithms ... results of some numerical experiments on differential algebraic equations arising from the discretisation of partial...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the formf ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- numerical solution of linear differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) with variable coefficients of arbitrary index ... called strangeness index, which generalizes the differentiation index (,,]) for systems with undetermined ... quadratic optimal control problems and differential-algebraic Riccati equations ... general DAEs require the system to have differentiation index not higher than one, which corresponds...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- value problems for ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. In the paper applications of this...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- analyst are defined by ordinary differential equations, differential algebraic equations, or one-dimensional partial differential...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations. Motivated by applications, we are especially interested ... semi-infinite intervals, eigenvalue problems and differential algebraic equations of index 1. Our main focus ... value problems in which singularities in the differential operator arise. We first briefly recapitulate ... regular ordinary differential equations and differential algebraic equations. We also discuss the a posteriori error...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- developed to solve time-dependent partial differential equations (PDEs) in one dimension having solutions with ... which compute the residuals of the differential algebraic equations (DAE) system obtained from semidiscretizing, respectively...